Category: Gluten Free
Prep Time: 0 hr 15 min
Cook Time: 0 hr 25 min
1/2 cup almond Meal
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree non-canned is preferables
1/4 cup coconut oil organic
1/3 cup raw honey
2 tsp vanilla
1/3 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp ginger
1/2 cup walnut chopped
1/2 cup raisin
1. Preheat oven to 325 & grease muffin tin (or use paper liners).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Mix until smooth. If needed, pulse mixture in a blender to get the pumpkin smooth or use electric mixer.
3. In a separate bowl, stir the almond flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix till well combined, with no visible lumps.
5. Stir in the chopped walnuts and raisins (optional).
6. Pour the batter into individual muffin cups of pan - about 2/3 full, smoothing the tops.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Check with a toothpick to make sure that it comes out clean.
Gluten & Wheat Free Muffins