Morning Cleansing Elixir
Category: Herbal Teas
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: -
Servings: 1 serving
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/8 tsp. turmeric
1/8 tsp. ground ginger
1/8 tsp. cayenne (optional)
1 tsp. unpasteurized honey
Stir all the ingredients together in a mug.
If you want to bring your health to the next level, try this morning cleansing elixir. It contains powerful healing spices that are great for the body’s internal system and organs and helps to promote healthy skin.
A Word about Turmeric, Ginger, and CayenneHere’s what you should know about the powerful spices that are in your morning cleansing elixir:
This spice is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anticarcinogenic food.
It’s rich in manganese,iron, vitamin B6, potassium, and fiber. Researchers have dubbed it a “super food” because of the many health benefits of this yellow-colored, magic spice.
Among its many beneficial properties, turmeric does the following:
• Boosts antioxidant protection against free radicals • Helps promote healthy skin • Supports overall eye health • Provides immune system support • Aids the skeletal system and joint health • Encourages a healthy liver function • Helps maintain healthy cells with support against free radicals • Balances the health of the digestive system • Supports healthy blood and the circulatory system • Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels • Assists the neurological system’s healthy response to stress • Promotes a healthy female reproductive system • Helps maintain blood sugar levels
This spice has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for many ailments. Following are a few of the many benefits that are attributed to ginger’s medicinal properties:
• Reduces Pain and Inflammation. One study showed that ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural painkiller.
• Relieves Heartburn. Ginger has long been used as a natural heartburn remedy. It’s most often taken in the form of tea for this purpose.
• Helps Prevent and Treat Colds and Flu. Ginger has long been used as a natural treatment for colds and the flu. Many people also find ginger to be helpful in the case of stomach flu or food poisoning, which is not surprising given the positive effects ginger has on the digestive tract.
• Helps Treat Motion Sickness. Ginger has been shown to be an effective remedy for the nausea associated with motion sickness
Many herbalists believe that cayenne is the most useful and valuable herb in the herb kingdom, not only for the entire digestive system, but also for the heart and circulatory system. It acts as a catalyst and increases the effectiveness of other herbs when used with them.
Cayenne is a medicinal and nutritional herb. It’s a richsource of Vitamins A and C, contains the complete B vitamin complexes, and is very rich in organic calcium and potassium, which is one of the reasons it’s good for the heart.
Now you can start your day, the right way!
You can now have access to my PDF and Flipbook report. I’ll tell you why morning hydration and breakfast set the stage and serve as an anchor for your whole day.
We'll talk about your morning routine and how to give yourself the best start possible, in addition to the impact of certain foods in your morning routine and how they could be affecting your day.
Plus you'll get my pre-breakfast ritual and tasty Rise and Shine Recipes that will leave you feeling awesome and ready for anything!
Get access NOW